Saturday, March 10, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: THE SEARCH IS ON FOR MANDY PATINKIN.


Criminal Minds: At this point in the day I had had the opportunity to spend quality time with everyone but Thomas Gibson and Mandy Patinkin. When we walked back to the set there was Thomas but Mandy was not there. I can't tell you how bad I felt when I heard someone say he had left for the day because he had a concert rehearsal scheduled. "A" said lets go as we rushed outside to the trailers to try to catch Mandy before he got into his car. Everyone's trailers are parked one next to the other and there is a woman outside to keep an eye on them and assist the stars if they need it. She was also the person who informed us that he had just driven off the lot. I had never made any secret that one of my very main objectives in taking this trip was to spend a few minutes talking with Mandy and finding out that the quick hug earlier in the day was all I was going to get didn't go over very well with me. I was crushed. I was also about to have a major meltdown. And Paget Brewster was about to show me just how special a person she is.

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not good! You must complete the mission. Tell us more!

Anonymous said...

Gal I would have burst into tears. Swear I would have.

Anonymous said...

OMG, poor Jill - hope you met him the next day...
...and pls tell us what Paget did do.

CU sindee

Anonymous said...

I would have freaked out big time. Forget tears because I would have fallen to the floor like my five year old does when he has a fit and I would have been beyond consoling.

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!! I'm so in suspense here! I hope you were able to meet him the next day and I can't wait to hear what Paget did!

Anonymous said...

Aw, man, I would have been in complete hysterics! I hopw Paget was able to pull some rabbit slippers out of a hat for you!

Anonymous said...

I would have just died right there and then. I am sure the hug in am was good but man what a disappointment. I can actually feel your pain.

Anonymous said...

They would have had to put me on a valium drip. I would have been having seizures from the upset.

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine how bad you must have felt since we all know you have been a Mandygirl for a long time.

Anonymous said...

Honey I am so sorry you had this glitch but I read above and thank goodness it was fixed.

lisaw918 said...

Something rather significant is missing from that chair, don't ya think? :)

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! I hope you found him and got another hug!

Anonymous said...

I would hate to even think about what I would have done!

Anonymous said...

I would have fainted. Right there on the spot. Fainted.

Anonymous said...

How in the world could this have happened when you flew half way across the country to see him? Oh my.

Anonymous said...

You are so a Gideon and Mandy girl and the thought of you not getting more than a hug from him actually hurts my heart. I am glad that I too read the above post or I would also be crying right now.

Allie: I sent you the info in an email a few minutes ago.

Anonymous said...

Thank God this worked out.

Anonymous said...

Oh no, that would be awful. But I must now go see how Paget saves the day!

Anonymous said...

The first thing I thought whilst reading this was that you hit the woman in the parking lot who let MP leave. LOL

Anonymous said...

Would have died!

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pics but I like your recap too.

Anonymous said...

That would be a great job to have. Be outside when they come out and get to talk to them.

Anonymous said...

I bet you took it better than I would have.

Anonymous said...

I bet that woman felt really bad having to break the bad news to you.

Anonymous said...

dang. I know that feeling, when you get to go somewhere but you end up missing the one person you wanted to see. it's not a good feeling.

jacqui