Tuesday, March 10, 2009

CRIMINAL MINDS: NOTES FROM PAGET & MATTHEW ***REVISED**


Criminal Minds: The moderators of the Criminal Minds Fanatic blog and website sent cookie bouquets to Matthew Gray Gubler and Paget Brewster for their birthdays. I posted these a short ago, omitting Paget's reference to coming to chat with us. I was waiting for her permission to post the entire email which she has now given. So we are in for a great couple of months! Thomas Gibson with Andrew Wilder, Matthew Gray Gubler with Rick Dunkle, Joe Mantegna and now Paget Brewster agreeing to do chats in the near future. We have the best cast on TV!!

From Paget: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MY BIRTHDAY COOKIES !! I shared them with the crew and they ALL say thank you. I kept trying to find a way to reach you on the CMF website and read your whole trip diary. I really enjoyed it and I am so glad, so proud and pleased that you guys had such an action packed visit !
It was so nice meeting everyone and I hope you can come back soon. I read Kirsten's blog, I love it. I feel like the only person who hasn't done a Chatroom. Is that something you would want me to do ? If so, let me know and we'll figure out a time. Thanks again, for the stationary and necklace, all of the gifts you brought, the chance to meet those wonderful people and see you again , and thank you for the Birthday Cookies !
All my love,
Paget

From Matthew: Jill, I cannot thank you and the CM fanatics enough for the birthday cookie bouquet!!
What a surprise!!!!
You are too kind.
Paget and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends/fans
All my love,
Matthew