Sunday, March 29, 2009

CRIMINAL MINDS: ALEX O'LOUGHLIN BLOGS ABOUT CM & HIS NEW CBS PROJECT


Sonja Flemming/CBS ©2009 CBS BROADCASTING INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Criminal Minds: Alex O’Loughlin will be appearing in Criminal Minds episode "The Big Wheel" on April 29th. Alex updated his Myspace page with some info on his appearance on Criminal Minds and his new CBS pilot.

Hi everybody.
So I know you have all been anxious to know exactly what I’m up to, and I’m sorry it’s taken me a minute to get back to you but things are now clear.

As some of you know I did a little guest role on Criminal Minds which was a lot of fun. I got to work with some great friends and terrific people and I had a really good experience. The episode is called The Big Wheel. I hope you enjoy it.

I am currently in Pittsburgh filming a new pilot for CBS called Three Rivers. It is about as different from Moonlight as anything could possibly be (laughing right now) but that being said I sure hope all you “die hard” vampire fans come with me on this journey!

Three Rivers is a wonderful story about donors, recipients and surgeons in the world of transplant surgery and of how all these people’s lives are affected on a daily basis by the miracles and devastations involved in surgery today.

As I’m sure you can appreciate I have been totally consumed with my research and preparation for this role, and along the way I have discovered a secret passion within myself for cardio thoracic surgery! Who knew?!! It is very interesting, very important and I believe this story we are about to embark on will be something you will very much enjoy being a part of.

I hope you are all healthy and well and until we speak again…wish me luck!!

All my love,
Alex O’Loughlin