Saturday, November 24, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS WRITERS STRIKE "ONE CALL AT A TIME" PLAN:


Criminal Minds Writers Strike "One Call At A Time" Plan: Lets work together to get our Criminal Minds writing staff back to work. Here is a wonderful script to use when calling CBS (212.975.4545) and Disney (818.560.1000):

Hello. My name is [insert name]. I fall into the [insert demographic information] bracket and I live in [insert state].

I am calling on behalf of the writers of my favorite shows, [insert shows].

I wanted you to know that I intend not to download any episodes from official sites; not to watch streaming “promotional” video online; not to watch any replacement television, unscripted reality or game shows, and nightly news programs until writers receive fair compensation for their work.

When the new episodes stop airing, I will be joining my local book club. I hope this week’s negotiations are successful. I really want production on [insert favorite shows] to begin again.

Thank you for your time,
[your name]