Monday, February 05, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: "REVELATIONS" THIS WEDNESDAY


Criminal Minds, Wednesday February 7, 2007 9pm est. In this conclusion of a special two-part episode, finding the serial killer becomes critical to the BAU when the team realizes Reid is being held captive by the serial killer and a live feed of him bound and gagged is shown on the internet. Meanwhile, Reid's troubled childhood is revealed in flashback sequences as he drifts in and out of consciousness.

Starring: Matthew Gray Gubler (Supervisory Special Agent Dr. Spencer Reid), Paget Brewster (Supervisory Special Agent Emily Prentiss), Shemar Moore (Supervisory Special Agent Derek Morgan), Thomas Gibson (Unit Chief), A.J. Cook (Supervisory Special Agent Jennifer 'JJ' Jareau), Kirsten Vangsness (Analyst Penelope Garcia), Mandy Patinkin (Senior Supervisory Special Agent Jason Gideon)

Guest Starring: Jane Lynch (Diana Reid), Bill Smitrovich (Det. Farraday), Don Swayze (Man in Black), Remy Thorne (Young Spencer Reid)

info: cbs.com pictured above is Jane Lynch (Diana Reid)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait. Last night was so good.

Anonymous said...

This sounds wonderful and thankfully it is only a few days. I am so glad we are not going to have to wait a week or the whole summer like the last time we had a two parter.

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to it, too! Do you think Don Swayze is related to Patrick Swayze? I thought the "father" in the Big Game flashbacks looked like Patrick Swayze.

Anonymous said...

I'm so angsty I can't stand it.

The President had damn well not decide to make a speech or soemthing ...

Anonymous said...

OMG Lin you are so funny cause that would SO happen! Lori, yes Don is Patricks brother and actually used to star on a TV show about being Patricks brother. It was called Movie Stars and also had John Travolta and Sylvester Stallones brothers on it! Funny.

I'm excited about Wednesday night but also kinda bummed cause I'm having surgery and will probably be about as "lucid" as Reid when the episode starts! Boo.

Anonymous said...

I am really excited about watching this second part.

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a real "kicker in the butter" episode. I can feel it! Last night's was just the "appeitizer"..Wednesday is the "main meal"!

Anonymous said...

last night episode was great...but i know i am going to cry in the second part.... seeing spenc tortured and being held at gun point is too sad...adn they will show his chilhood memories....:-(

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait...still...!!!

Anonymous said...

can't wait

Anonymous said...

It is going to be great. My wife and I are looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

I am new to Criminal Minds but it was really good yesterday so I am going to watch the next part. Is it okay to comment on your blog if I am new to the show? If not I am sorry but it seems like fun.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the madness, Beaches! We're glad to have you along for the ride!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

Beaches: Welcome. Welcome. You are more than welcome here. I am so glad you enjoyed the show. :)

Anonymous said...

Jane Lynch was so good as Reid's mom. Great actress.

Anonymous said...

Jane Lynch has also played a sex therapist on Boston Legal. The under the sheets kind of therapist.

Anonymous said...

I am so glad I finally found this place! Now I finally understand what everyone is saying.

Anonymous said...

I was so excited.

Anonymous said...

This was a great episode and she was really great.

Anonymous said...

I was glad they explored a bit more of Reid's past in this episode. I hope they do some more of this in the future, which I'm sure they will. I want to see Reid in college.

jacqui #191