Saturday, August 25, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: THINGS ABOUT MY TRIP YOU NEVER HEARD, PART ONE


Criminal Minds: While sitting in Craft services on Feb. 28th on the set of Criminal Minds in walked Henry Winkler who was there to have lunch with Ed Bernero, Exec. Producer of Criminal Minds. I was told by my CBS guide that it would be rude to interrupt his lunch with Ed and that I could not meet him. Mr. Winkler sat directly behind me and in fact our metal folding chairs were touching. They were so close I could hear every word of their conversation but I was still instructed to disregard his presence and not post that he was even in the building. Later while emailing with Ed I was told that Mr. Winkler is an old friend of his and that I would have been more than welcome to have met him and to have even joined them at their table. I'm really sorry that I missed the opportunity to meet such a wonderful actor and humanitarian.