Saturday, August 25, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS FANATIC NEWS


Criminal Minds: A really good friend emailed me today and asked if it was me posting on the Criminal Minds Fanatic blog because the new posts did not seem like my style. I have been posting all the new posts. Stacy helps out when I am on vacation or away on business but her point is very valid. For several weeks now the blog has been a sanitized bore. I could bore you with the reasons but they aren't important to anyone but me. So as of right now I am taking my blog back. No more joking with Stacy trying to figure out how many times in a day we will see Disney, CBS NY, CBS CA or the tabloids on the site meter while they diligently monitor the blog. I don't care if they like or don't like what is posted. The blog is going to be fun again because that is how it started out. :)