Sunday, October 21, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: MANDY COMES AS CLOSE TO A STATEMENT AS YOU CAN GET!


Criminal Minds: Obviously from this interview, link below, Mandy Patinkin, ex-star of Criminal Minds, is not allowed to make any official statement about why he left Criminal Minds. He is using a song to express his reasons. Interesting:

"Inquirer: What happened with your most recent TV show, Criminal Minds?

According to some news reports, you just never reported for work.

M.P.: I can only say what's in the press release: creative differences.

Inquirer: But I see you're singing "Franklin Shepherd Inc.," which skewers the West Coast show-biz commerce mentality.

M.P.: That's my way of commenting. I can't think of a better way to say what I have to say right now."

Here is the link for the rest of the article: http://www.philly.com/philly/entertainment/20071021_Broadway_buddies.html