Friday, October 03, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: SHEMAR MOORE & JENNIFER ANISTON??


Criminal Minds: Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds, on the Ellen Show.

During a visit with Shemar Moore, scheduled to air Friday, the talk-show host (and new bride) offered to set up her guest with Aniston – who is a friend of hers.

"Who can I help you with? What is your type?" DeGeneres asked the Criminal Minds star, who said he was single "all day everyday."

Answered the hunky actor: "There is one particular person in this town that I kind of got a little crush on," he said. "A lot of guys got a crush on this girl but she can't seem to find that man who can get it right and I just want to raise my hand and try. And that's Ms. Jennifer Aniston."

DeGeneres, 50, notes that the two saw each other at the Stand Up to Cancer telethon in September, though they never spoke. Then, she volunteered her matchmaking services.

"She is a friend of mine," the TV host said. "I will mention it to her."

But, if Aniston, 39, takes the bait, she'd better be prepared for "some soft kisses and some eye contact," said Moore, 38. Explaining what he's looking for in a lady, he added, "You laugh at my corny jokes, and I'll laugh at your corny jokes."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20231013,00.html