Friday, October 24, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: A NOTE FROM DEB FISHER

Criminal Minds: Deb Fisher sent us a note:

Hi everybody,

I've been waiting to send an official THANK YOU for your generous donations to my MS ride!

I had no idea how difficult riding 75 miles would be. Most of you know I've participated in sports my entire life and besides playing 6 football games in one day. This was the hardest thing I've ever done. It can't have anything to do with my age or the fact that I don't exercise as much anymore. No way.

The hills almost killed me, but thanks to the supportive Criminal Minds staff driving big vans, whenever I thought I would die, they would come to my rescue...

I included some pics of the day.

Enjoy!

Deb


Friends, supporters at end of race.

Me & Simon after the ride - OMG I did it!

Me and Shemar after race

Top of Castaic

Cruising

Zach, me and Simon - Pre ride jitters