Tuesday, August 12, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS SPOILERS FOR SEASON FOUR!


Criminal Minds: We all knew this would be the month that CBS started dropping major spoilers for the fourth season of Criminal Minds and here they come. Usually I don't just post them but since the internet is now full of them, I decided what the heck!

"We will learn a terrifying secret from Reid's childhood that explains why he's so attracted to serial killers. According to Matthew Gray Gubler: "I just read an episode that has an incredibly dark history for Reid. He had a terrible thing that happened in his childhood that comes out, causing delayed nightmares. It explains why he's so attracted to serial killers. The last page, I was like, it all makes sense. It's super dark...like cable-style dark. I'm sure the fans will hate it, and I'll love it."

According to Gubler, the secrets of Reid's childhood are revealed in part because of a Beverly Hills, 90210 alum. "They're everywhere these days!" Gubler told me. "We have an episode where Luke Perry plays a psychotic polygamist cult leader. I'm always getting held hostage by teen idols—first James Van Der Beek was a guest star and held Reid hostage, and this time it's Luke Perry. I actually saw Scott Baio out front, and I swear he looked at me. I want George Michael to hold me hostage in season eight." Hee. I love this guy. And suffice to say, Perry's character sets off Reid's nightmares, which lead him back into his very scary past.- E!online

Season four of Criminal Minds premieres Sept. 24 at 9 p.m. on CBS.