Monday, September 14, 2009

CRIMINAL MINDS: SEAN PATRICK FLANERY GUEST STARS


Criminal Minds: Sean Patrick Flanery will be guest starring in the second episode of Criminal Minds season five. He talked about it during a recent interview:

What can we look forward to in the immediate future?

I did a really whacked out, crazy character on “Criminal Minds” that will be coming out at the end of September. I am really looking forward to that because this guy is totally out of his tree! [laughs] I got to work with John Cassar who is a killer director, he is one of the best directors that I have every worked with. He let me go pretty crazy with this role, so I am really looking forward to seeing that. I also have “Citizen Jane” which is a Hallmark movie that I did.

http://www.iconvsicon.com/2009/09/14/sean-patrick-flanery-talks-boondock-saints-ii-all-saints-day-and-more/