Monday, September 28, 2009

CRIMINAL MINDS FANATIC MESSAGE TO CBS


Criminal Minds: Dear CBS, Thank you for posting a YouTube promoting Criminal Minds today. I was always told that it is the thought that counts and in this case that is about the best that I can say about it. I certainly can't commend you on the content. Omnivore aired almost six months ago so I was less than impressed that you plucked a couple of scenes from it and made a 'new' Criminal Minds promo out of it. I don't know if you realize it or not but the season five premiere of Criminal Minds was last week. You have fresh material to use in future promos. If you simply do not have the time or care to make the effort to throw the fans a bone or try to recruit new fans than could you please forward me your permission to start having the fans start making the promos. Sincerely, Me!