Friday, May 16, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: SHEMAR MOORE IS FIT.


Criminal Minds: Shemar Moore, Derek Morgan on Criminal Minds, was named one of the "Fittest Guys in America" by "Men's Fitness" magazine.

Tell us about your role as Derek Morgan on the show Criminal Minds.

This is the most authentic role I've ever had: Chasing bad guys, doing my own stunts, doing fights. There is an action hero inside of me waiting to come out. If only Matt Damon and those guys could please just sit down somewhere, and give me a chance [Laughs.] There are moments where I seem to be Action Jackson. I am the tough guy of the group. This is the most demanding physically and emotionally. It's a combination of being athletic and cerebral, it's a very cerebral show so I'm able to flex my brain.

http://www.mensfitness.com/fitness/288?page=9