Monday, May 19, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS' FAMILY PULLS TOGETHER TO HELP OTHERS.


Criminal Minds: Kim Harrison, Assistant to Edward Allen Bernero, has mastered the fine art of multi-tasking. Imagine the Criminal Minds studio with 300+ people working in it all wanting something asap, having the enormous responsiblity of assisting the Executive Producer of a top ten TV show, dealing with two networks, fan liasons like myself and countless other things and you may just understand a small part of Kim's 10-12 hour day. Sounds like a nightmare to me but she does her job with grace and style and she is an important part of OUR Criminal Minds family. Kim has decided to participate in the Aids Marathon with the precious few hours of free time that she has. It is a worthy cause and I commend her for her selflessness. I would also ask you to reach into your hearts and pocketbooks and make a donation for Kim using the link on the bottom of her letter. There is no such thing as a small donation. Every penny counts and I know it will all be put to great use. Thank you in advance for once again helping a member of the Criminal Minds family. We all started together and we stick together. It is the Criminal Minds way! Ed Bernero taught us that!

Hello all,

This may surprise you, but I'll be running the Honolulu Marathon on December 14, 2008. I've never considered myself to be a runner before and yet here I am training for my first marathon That's right, 26.2 miles! During the six-month training program, I am running a little further each week... I expect to log nearly 500 miles. It's all part of the National AIDS Marathon Training Program, which raises money for AIDS Project Los Angeles, the leading provider of AIDS service in Los Angeles County.

This is such a worthy cause, and I would like to ask for your support. I have made a personal commitment to raise at least $3,200 by Friday, September 19, 2008 - and I hope to raise even more. Any contribution you can make would mean a great deal to me. Contributions are tax-deductible and will make a huge difference in the lives of thousands of people living with AIDS.

Please visit my website www.runkimmyrun.com

Thanks!
Kim Harrison