Friday, November 02, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: STACY LIKES THE DETAILS!


Criminal Minds: This is from Stacy's Criminal Minds LJ (used with her permission). I thought it was really interesting.

"This is a cap of what must be Rossi's first badge. I draw your attention to the signature at the bottom.

J. Edgar Hoover.

Hoover died while still head of the FBI in 1972. So...that was 35 years ago. I mean, even if you went with Rossi joining before Hoover died (in May, I think) also assuming that Rossi joined right out of college (I have no idea what the regs were for joining back in 72) at 22--he'd be 57 now. That's a conservative guess. Does the FBI have a mandatory retirement age?

I just thought it was...interesting. *G* And I wonder how accurate the badge is? *G*"

http://slash-girl.livejournal.com/250480.html