Tuesday, January 02, 2007

KIRSTEN VANGSNESS AT THE DIVERSITY AWARDS




The pictures of the cast of Criminal Minds at the Diversity Awards are the most looked at pictures on my blog today. To make it easier for those who want to see them I am reposting them to save you the trouble of scrolling through the archives. Enjoy them. They were a gift from a myspace friend previously credited. I wish Mandy Patinkin had been there and in the photos but they are wonderful anyway. It is wonderful to see the cast and crew get the recognition they so deserve. Congrats once again to Shemar Moore, Thomas Gibson, Mandy Patinkin, Matthew Gray Gubler, A.J. Cook, Kirsten Vangsness, Lola Glaudini (we miss you) and Paget Brewster.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jill -- I can't see any pictures anywhere on the blog. Are you updating or something, or has my boss thrown up some kind of filter on my work computer? (In which case I shall have to start planning his early, er, "retirement" at once!)

Criminal Minds Fan said...

All is well Lin! :)

Anonymous said...

Kirsten is so cuuuuuuuuute! I want one for my very own! She would make my life much more interesting, I'm quite sure!

Anonymous said...

you have to love garcia

Anonymous said...

Aw, Kirsten looks so great in this pic. And the T-Shirt makes me smile.

Jemma #118

Anonymous said...

she is, of course, the most adorable of them all. if I had the chance, I'd steal that skirt.

jacqui #128