Thursday, November 30, 2006

CRIMINAL MINDS: PROFILER, PROFILED




On December 13th CBS will air "Profiler, Profiled" which is definately a Derek Morgan (Shemar Moore) episode. "Morgan is arrested as a serial killer after he goes home to Chicago to see his family. Because the detective making the arrest had used a profile provided by Gideon after after studying the case, the teams travels to Chicago to free Morgan and to find the real serial killer"....according to cbs.com. This sounds like it is going to be a great episode. I can envision Gideon (Mandy Patinkin) full of angst over making the profile and Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gubler) in full mode to help his friend. I can't even imagine Garcia's (Kirsten Vangsness) reaction to this storyline. Can't wait to see the episode. :)

19 comments:

Jen said...

wasn't CSI: NY's story arc this exact same story last night? I didn't watch, but the preview looked like a "one of their own falls under suspicion" thing. Clearly, they stole from CM but put it on air sooner.

Criminal Minds Fan said...

I don't watch the NY CSI Jen. Is it worth my looking at? I have gotten bored with the Las Vegas CSI. :)

Anonymous said...

It is a good show Jill. I would recommend it but it isn't as good as Criminal Minds. I am looking forward to a Morgan episode.

Anonymous said...

I think Jen is right. It does seem as though the same story slightly rewritten does seem to make the rounds. At least we get to see how each show processes the story.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. Forgot to say thanks for emailing me those pictures. I really appreciate it.

Anonymous said...

sounds like a wonderful episode

Anonymous said...

finally a morgan episode

Emme said...

I am very excited to finally see something about Agent Morgan. I also hope he gets to read the quote in the beginning or end.

Also can't wait to see Garcia's reaction.

Riccie said...

Love Shemar...although his Young and the Restless character irritated me to no end.

Anonymous said...

Shemar was brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Great episode.

Anonymous said...

I loved this episode.

JJ said...

I liked this episode it got us a great back story to Derek's past
Jessica R #3

Anonymous said...

This episode rocked! I love how it gave Morgan an almost '3-d' personaility

Jemma #51

Anonymous said...

Loved the insight into Morgan.
*sigh* I can't watch handsome men cry...

Sabine #51

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite episode. Shemar really played the mess out of that part.

SweetThang #7

Anonymous said...

this ended up being possibly my favorite episode. I love that they finally did a bit more character development for Morgan in this episode (and by a bit I mean a lot). it just ended up being a fantastic episode all around.

jacqui #57

John Mosley said...

this ended up being possibly my favorite episode. I love that they finally did a bit more character development for Morgan in this episode (and by a bit I mean a lot). it just ended up being a fantastic episode all around. jacqui #57