Saturday, November 04, 2006

CRIMINAL MINDS: MANDY PATINKIN, THOMAS GIBSON & TWO EXTRAS.


I think this is one of the funniest pics I have seen yet of Mandy Patinkin and Thomas Gibson. The ladies in the picture with them were extras on Criminal Minds, the Machismo episode. Stacy, a wonderful lady from Livejournal found this picture and shared it with the rest of us. She found it here: http://worldofwonder.net/archives/2006/May/12/confessions_of_a_hollywood_extra.wow
I bet we never get to see Garcia (Kirsten Vangness) or J.J. (A.J. Cook) dressed like this. LOL. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a hoot this is

Anonymous said...

I would love to be an extra on this show.

AJCookRocks said...

Gosh!!
I would hate seeing JJ and Garcia dressed like that!!
I'd die!!...Okay, Maybe not!!

Criminal Minds Fan said...

It would be a major shock for sure! :)

Anonymous said...

It would be so cool to be an extra on the show and get to see them up close and personal.

Anonymous said...

I could never be an extra on the show unless they wanted someone who could not take their eyes off of TG and could not stop drooling. LOL

Anonymous said...

lol lol lol lol!!!! TG looks so amused! :P I love it!

Jemma #27

Anonymous said...

I really really love this pic! Thank you so much. *still laughing*

I could never be an extra on the show, I'd just faint the minute TG looked at me.

Sabine #26

JJ said...

No we would never see JJ like the Garcia on the other head no only joking a great pic
Jessica#50

Anonymous said...

LOL...Mandy looks just a bit uncomfortable (just a bit), whereas Thomas Gibson looks like he is thoroughly enjoying himself.

jacqui #29

otontv said...

Yeah, that was my thought, too - MP doesn't look happy...
Great pic - love to go down the memory lane. ;-)
CU sindee #26

Eleven said...

Just got this info by ... wait for it ... Googling. ahem. "Per the episode Machismo, Hotch's birthday falls on the Day of the Dead, which runs from November 1-2."