Friday, November 03, 2006

CRIMINAL MINDS: GARCIA MAKES IT TO THE ROUND TABLE.




It was so nice to see Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness)sitting at the round table with the rest of the team in this past episode. I really enjoy her character. Her interactions with Morgan (Shemar Moore)and Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) are priceless. I especially enjoy her getting tongue tied when she deals with Gideon (Mandy Patinkin)and the look on Hotchner's (Thomas Gibson) face when he is listening to her answer the phone always brings a smile to my face. Congrats Garcia. You finally made it! The round table will be place with you there. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

she deserves to sit there. she is so important to the team.

AJCookRocks said...

The Knights of the round table is almost completed!

Anonymous said...

She is my favorite on the show.

Anonymous said...

Kirsten so deserves this. I love Garcia.

Anonymous said...

Garcia at the round table seemed so right and I found myself just shaking my head thinking.....Alright Garcia. Great decision on someone's part to have her there.

Anonymous said...

I was thrilled to see her there. Kirsten is a great actress.

Anonymous said...

KV deserves a seat at the table. Garcia rocks and rolls the show.

Anonymous said...

Woot wot, go Garcia, round table at last! :D

Jemma #24

Anonymous said...

She deserves it!

I really love the Hotch/Garcia moments. She is the only one who really banters with Hotch. :-))

Sabine #23

JJ said...

i am so glad for Garcia she is become a more important part in the show.
Jessica # 54

Anonymous said...

hooray for Garcia! I like that they've begun to include her in group activities more and more.

jacqui #26

otontv said...

Garcia rounds off the circle!!
CU sindee #26