Saturday, November 11, 2006

CRIMINAL MINDS: MANDY PATINKIN : SOME OF THE REASONS I ADMIRE HIM.


There are many actors that I see in films and on tv that I find myself immediately attracted to. We all have a hunk or two that we lust over from time to time. My attraction, or fascination might be a better word, with Mandy Patinkin is quite different than that. Besides being a good looking man he is also a talented actor and singer and his moral character is sterling. The devotion he has to his wife of decades and his children is not often seen anymore with actors. His charitable works show me he truly understands the concept of tzedukah. He is a honorable man and that is horribly lacking these days with so many of his professional peers. Mr. Patinkin's role of Jason Gideon in CBS's Criminal Minds is a complex character and he performs it with the brilliance we have come to expect in any project he chooses to participate with.

9 comments:

ann said...

Jill... a lovely tribute

Anonymous said...

i agree

Anonymous said...

This is really nice.

Anonymous said...

It's clear that Mandy doesn't have to do TV if he doesn't want to. He can always do movies, theater, or music. I think he's doing CM b/c it's a great show and role.

Montage is great.

Anonymous said...

He is wonderful and I feel very much the same way as you do about him. He is a great role model.

Anonymous said...

He is truly a class act for sure.

JJ said...

I think that Mandy is an amazing actor He is an one of a kind.
Jessica #44

Anonymous said...

see, the tv hunks are just the eye-candy of the moment. it's the actors like this, the kind who are just wonderful people all around, that we remember forever.

jacqui #36

otontv said...

My heart's aching, because I know your fascination has been shattered.
CU sindee #31