Sunday, November 12, 2006

CRIMINAL MINDS: KIRSTEN VANGSNESS: LOVE THE WAY SHE DRESSES.




Criminal Minds: I love the way Penelope Garcia (Kirsten Vangsness) dresses on Criminal Minds. The clothing and accessories they have her wear are so retro. The chunky lucite earrings and pins take you back to the 1930s. If you were tuning in to Criminal Minds for the first time and saw the way she dresses you would immediately know that she is a fun and individualistic person. Garcia wears things that most people would never conceive of wearing and pulls it off wonderfully. I would expect nothing less from her since she is after all........our Garcia. The contrast between her style of dress and the clothing worn by Gideon (Mandy Patinkin), Hotchner (Thomas Gibson), Morgan (Shemar Moore), J.J. (A. J. Cook) and even our resident nerd Dr. Spencer Reid (Matthew Gray Gubler) sets her apart from all the rest. She is unique and fresh and it works. :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

i so agree

Anonymous said...

She dresses very funky but I guess it does serve her part.

Anonymous said...

I think her clothes, hair and makeup help her have a sense of individuality in her sterile, isolating environment. She's like a hothouse flower in a desert.

Anonymous said...

She is so cool.

Anonymous said...

I love her taste and style.

Anonymous said...

She is great. Love Garcia and Kirsten too.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that Garcia gets to show off her fashion sense.

Jemma #33

Anonymous said...

I would never dress like that but it totally fits Garcias character. Each character has his own style and that's one of the things I love about this show, the diversity.

Sabine #33

JJ said...

i love the way garcia dress.Like its been said Each of the cast has there own distinctive style that show there personality a little.
Jessica #42

Anonymous said...

I like that she dresses like this and is in the FBI. I think that makes Garcia that much more appealing.

on a side note, I'd really like to see Garcia take Reid shopping for clothing. THAT would be amusing.

jacqui #38

otontv said...

She is unique and fresh and it works. :)
It *really* works for me, too...
Wardrobe staff is making such a good job here, though I wonder if some (or many) of the clothes are Kirsten's.
CU sindee #32

Unknown said...

i love kristen vangsness's clothes would love to know i could buy some like them