Tuesday, August 05, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: KIM HARRISON REACHES THE 10 MILE MARK:



Criminal Minds: Kim Harrison reached the ten mile mark in the Aids Marathon training practice this weekend and sent us this note:

--WOW! I want to thank my entire extended Criminal Minds family for helping me raise over $4,000 so far for APLA. Every cent donated is going towards the fight against AIDS. The donation deadline is not until September and I want to pre-thank everyone who plans on making a donation or is bidding on an auction item to help raise additional funds. It means so much to me that we are working on this together and that I have had such an out pouring of support from all of you. When I run in the marathon and start to tire I will remember the people with AIDS that this marathon is helping and all of you that are running with me in spirit. You guys motivate me to get my butt out of bed every Sunday morning and head out to training. I also wanted to give a special thank you to Jill for helping me get the word out to all of you and for all the encouragement she has given to me. I love her goal of beating the donation total of the runner from CSI. She's right when she says that Criminal Minds is the best, and so is the entire Criminal Minds family.