Saturday, June 07, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: THANK YOU & A FAVOR


Criminal Minds: I wanted to thank all my Criminal Minds friends who have sent me cards, gifts and my very first singing telegram during my recent illness. I know I have been pretty tight lipped about my health but that's just me. I do appreciate all the kind words and deeds but would like to ask a favor. Please donate the money to Kim Harrison's Aids Marathon instead of sending me gifts. I do appreciate them!! I am really doing well and it would make me so happy if Criminal Minds fans would donate to Kim's account and send her way over her goal! So please either use the link on the blog or call in your donation. It is tax deductible, for a very worthy cause and it ALWAYS feels great to help someone else! Thanks and have a great weekend.