Saturday, June 28, 2008

CRIMINAL MINDS: KICKING IT UP A NOTCH FOR KIM!


Criminal Minds: Kim Harrison, Ed Bernero's assistant on Criminal Minds, emailed me this evening that she is half way to her Aids Marathon pledge. Okay Criminal Minds fans, it is time to kick it up a notch. I've contributed and Kirsten Vangsness has contributed. Have you? It's not too late and no donation is too small. Lets make it interesting and also reach that goal. Every time you make a donation for Kim your name is entered on her revolving donations board. On July 15th at 10pm est I will take a look at the revolving board and the person whose donation matches Deb Fisher's birthdate (date, not month or year)starting after my daughter's name and not including auction donations wins the Criminal Minds handcuffs given to me by Kirsten Vangsness on the set of Criminal Minds. Deb's birthday is in July. I think she turns 21 but I'm not sure. Brodie knows but he won't tell. :)

For those of you who are having problems donating online because of your browser type, you can paypal me at beaglebabes@aol.com and I will make the donation for you asap or you can call the phone number listed on the right side of the blog and they will take your donation over the phone. Remember to give them Kim's runner #.

http://www.runkimmyrun.com/