Wednesday, May 16, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: SEASON TWO COMES TO A CLOSE.


Criminal Minds: There is no question in my mind that the Criminal Minds finale will be talked about all summer. What happens to Aaron Hotchner is certainly going to be a popular topic of conversation. I hope many of you will be participating in the contest that starts tonight. Season two is now behind us and in my opinion, for what little it is worth, it was wonderful. Our writers, cast and crew grew into their roles this season and found a beat. They are brilliant professionals who delivered their best to us week after week. As a viewer I did not love every episode but a good friend recently told me "a bad episode of Criminal Minds beats a good episode of anything else on tv today". I agree with those words and anxiously await the start of season three. Thank you to everyone involved in the production of the show. :)