Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kirsten Vangsness is dancing as fast as she can


Criminal Minds: Great interview with Kirsten Vangsness:

AE: So what's happening for Penelope on Criminal Minds this season?
KV: We're on episode 3 and I'm working a lot, so I'm really grateful for that. I love the people I work with so it's so great to be able to be with them because a lot of times, in episodes past when I just work one day and I'm just in my office, I don't get to see them. And when I do, it's always like first day of school because they all have inside jokes from last week and I don't know what's going on, they're all trying to catch me up and it's weird. I love them and so I know that episode 8 is all about Penelope.

It's just fun. It's so great to have everybody back and it's a really good job. It's kind of weird because I know it now so well and I haven't done anything this long so it's Season 7 and so many episodes. I'm so grateful on this train, I will stay on this train as long as the train runs.

AE: Are you excited that AJ and Paget are back?
KV: I love them so much. I'm so excited! It all worked beautifully because Rachel [Nichols] is there, she was wonderful. Now she's on the cover of Maxim and Conan's coming out and I know she's in Detroit right now doing a movie, and she's rising like a Phoenix. I always said about those girls, and I meant it and it's true: They will rise like Phoenixes. In my dreamiest world, I never thought they would be back and now they're back and because of that break, all these changes happened with them and their characters are different so that's cool.

CONTINUED HERE: http://www.afterellen.com/people/kirsten-vangsness-is-dancing-as-fast-as-she-can?page=0,1