Friday, February 27, 2009

CRIMINAL MINDS TRIP


Criminal Minds: Yesterday Laura and Lori posted for me on the blog because my computer seems to not like the internet connections available in LA. I think we fixed the problem now and I hope to be able to blog a bit. We are having a terrific time being with each other, sharing laughs and getting to know each other. There is lots of Criminal Minds news to share but that might have to wait until I get home. Here are some of the highlights:

1. We're all thrilled for Amanda Bernero who is pregnant. Another little Criminal Minds member is coming! Mazel Tov to Amanda and her husband. The baby will be Ed and Barbara's first grandchild. Congrats to them as well.

2. Our writers have made us feel right at home. They have been so gracious with their time and it has been fantastic getting to know them better. We saw a few minutes of "Omnivore", written by Andrew Wilder, in post production and all I can say is WOW! Also, Rick Dunkle showed me some pics from his upcoming episode and ALSO wow. Simon Mirren, who I simply could listen to for hours, yes his accent is that wonderful, filled us in on his upcoming episode in graphic detail and we watched them film a few scenes. No, we are not sharing the spoiler info but it is going to be a wonderful episode!

3. I've spent the last two days watching the faces of the members of our group as they've met Ed, Simon, Deb, Erica, Andrew, the other writers and the cast and it has been great to see their excitement and smiles. I wonder if I had that look of awe on my face when I met them for the first time a few years ago. For me this visit has seemed like going to visit family. Some new members to get to know but family one and all.

Pictures to come soon! I promise to delete this boring post and replace it with something better soon. We are off to visit hotels and I am out of time.