Monday, October 01, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: YOU JUST HAVE TO LAUGH!


Criminal Minds: I have to share this with my Criminal Minds friends. It is too priceless to keep to myself. I emailed someone today and asked if there was about to be a big Criminal Minds announcement or something because the blog's site meter was showing all the media and networks in record numbers. They responded to my email and told me that there was nothing they were aware of so I let it go and went on with my day. A few minutes ago a reporter, not a good one, called and asked me if she could ask me just a few quick questions for a Criminal Minds story that she is writing. I agreed to talk to her for a few minutes because I figured if something was happening this would be a great way to get her to tell me. I knew after the first couple of questions that this woman didn't know anything that I would find interesting. Here are the questions she asked before I called the interview short: How long have you been watching Criminal Minds? Do you like the show? What is it about the show you like? Did you know that Mandy Patinkin has left the show?.......that last question was the final straw and I thanked her for her interest in speaking with me but I was out of time. I'm sure this woman is very nice but asking me if I knew Mandy had left the show was like asking me if I know my own name. Moral of the story: Don't talk to the press and evidently Mandy has left the show. LOL!