Friday, September 28, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: GIDEON'S GOODBYE.


Criminal Minds: When Mandy Patinkin decided to abruptly leave Criminal Minds, some fans, myself included, were livid. People get mad but then you realize you just gotta let it go. Mandy was the reason I started watching Criminal Minds. Now I watch the show because I realize that everything I love most about the show can be directly attributed to the wonderfully talented writers and producers that work so hard for us week after week. Gideon was masterfully acted by Mandy but the words came from our writers. Wonderful acting and wonderful words. So I would like to thank Mandy for the invitation to the party and I am sorry he didn't stick around till the band stopped playing but I do thank him for the memories of Gideon and wish him good luck in the future.