Wednesday, July 25, 2007

CRIMINAL MINDS: A MESSAGE FROM GINA GARCIA SHARP!


Criminal Minds: Gina Garcia Sharp commented on an earlier thread on the blog. I am posting it for those who did not see it. It is great that Gina will still be associated with Criminal Minds. She is a very special person. I would also like to welcome Erica to our Criminal Minds family!
Hi Friends!

Thank you once again for all of your kind words! You guys are the best!

Unfortunately I had to leave CM full time due to some personal obligations. Nothing dramatic, everything's ok, just very demanding and time-consuming.

Jill had asked if she could mention it and I requested she hold off since we were all still whirling from the past few weeks events.

In any event, I love these people dearly and will be there from time to time filling in for the new gal Erica when she's on vacation etc! So you'll still see me around!

XOXO
Gina